OATI webCARES System
Please contact OATI webCARES Support for more information regarding
the following items:
- OATI Certificate Pricing Details
- Obtaining access to the OATI webCARES System
- Obtaining an OATI webCARES User Agreement or an Amendment to an
Existing OATI User Agreement
- More Information about Receiving and Submitting an OATI webCARES
System Application Form
To contact OATI webCARES support personnel:
Phone: (763) 201-2000
Please note, a webCARES User
Agreement or an Amendment to an existing OATI User Agreement must be signed
before OATI will begin the Security Officer Identification and Verification
OATI webCARES Subscriber Application Forms
Representative Application Form Please complete this form if you are either: 1) An employee or
agent of a Business Organization and the OATI certificates are to be used for acceptable business purposes;
or 2) A private individual wishing to use an OATI certificate for personal purposes.
- Company Information, Security Officer Information, and Applicable
Signatures are required for this application.
- A Backup Security Officer is not required but strongly recommended by
- An Audit Officer is not required but recommended by OATI. An Audit
Officer will have read-only access to the OATI webCARES system
for Security Officer monitoring purposes. An Audit Officer will receive
monthly audit reports by e-mail detailing SO actions in the prior month.
For any questions about the OATI webCARES system application
process, please contact OATI webCARES support personnel.
Note: Pages will open in a new browser window.
External sites are not endorsed by OATI.